Substance Abuse in the Workplace: Impacts and Interventions
In this course, learners will explore the impacts of substance abuse in the workplace and the regulations and laws regarding substance abuse at work.
Supervisors will also learn about their role in identifying and documenting substance abuse in the workplace.
Customization includes your organization's Zero Tolerance Policy.
Lesson Objectives/Learning Outcomes
- The prevalence and impacts of substance abuse at work
- The regulations and laws regarding substance abuse at work
- Why and when drug screening and testing is mandatory
- The signs of substance abuse and misuse
- How to deal with substance abuse issues